Here is a list of really good reasons why small businesses should not come meet Brian Gaar, roving small business reporter for the Austin American Statesman:
- You might hear good advice on how small businesses can approach busy reporters!
- You could meet Brian and he might be interested in learning about your business!
- If you got an article in the Statesman, then you would have to answer annoying phone calls from new potential customers!
- Website clicks would almost certainly grow from news coverage!
- You might meet new people, leading to new friends and (who knows?) customer referrals!
- Word-of-mouth buzz about how great your product or service is would start to spread without your approval!
- You might enjoy the coffee we serve from our beverage sponsor Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf more than your home brew!
- You could discover a customer or vendor to help you grow your business!
- You might like PR over Coffee’s Dave Manzer and his style of showing you ways to target the media!
- Your negative perception about PR could forever change to a positive one!
So there you have it. If you come to see Brian Gaar in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, May 28th to learn how to pitch your stories to Statesman reporters like him, then do so at your own risk.
Here’s the really bad news: registration is still open. If you want to cast your fate to the fickle PR winds, then click HERE now!